1. Introduction: If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms"), or you do not meet or comply with their provisions and parameters, you may not use www.naukrimili.com. If you are an employer using , you may have entered into a separate agreement with Direct Employers Association (hereinafter "the Association"), the entity that owns and operates www.naukrimili.com, in which case these Terms are incorporated by reference into that agreement
2. Acceptance of Terms: www.naukrimili.com provides its service to you subject to the following Terms. Said Terms may be updated by the Association from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms at terms and condition.
3. Binding Agreement: These current Terms (and as they may be amended from time to time by the Association) form a binding agreement between you and the Association. Your access to or use of www.naukrimili.com indicates your acceptance of these Terms. Further, you are agreeing to use at www.naukrimili.com your own risk.
4. Description of Service: www.naukrimili.com is an INTERNET based service owned and operated by the Association that provides Worldwide online employment services. It is established that you further understand and agree that the service may include certain communications from the Association, such as administrative messages and service announcements, and said communications are considered part of the www.naukrimili.com service and you will not be able to opt out of receiving said communications. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current services, provided by the Association, including the release of new www.naukrimili.com properties, shall be subject to these Terms. You understand and agree that the aforementioned services are provided "AS-IS" and that the Association assumes no responsibility for the deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the www.naukrimili.com service and said access may involve "third party" fees, such as Internet service provider fees or airtime charges. You are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Association's service.
5. Definitions: The following are definitions of terms that are used in or apply to the information contained herein:
10.2. Posting Rules:
A. "Your Material(s) may NOT contain:
i. links to any website(s) other than your own;
ii. coyrighted material (unless you own said copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material);
iii. trade secrets (unless you own said trade secrets or have the owner's permission to post them);
iv. material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
v. anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or
vi. anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity;
vii. request for personal services;
viii.jobs that pay by commission only;
ix.jobs that do not pay at least minimum wage;
x. jobs that require the applicant, or employee, to make a capital investment;
xi.jobs that require the applicant, or employee, to attend unpaid training;
B. You may NOT use your Material(s) to:
i. impersonate another person, living or dead;
ii. post false, inaccurate or misleading information;
iii. post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, Multi-Level Marketing [MLM] positions, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User);
iv. post chain letters or pyramid schemes;
v. post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise; or
vi. conduct applicant harvesting.
C. Your materials(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the user the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment.
D. Material(s) that encourage the user to "email for more details" are not permitted. Material(s) from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
E. The Association will take reasonable care to insure the quality of its web site, however it is under no obligation to monitor the posted materials. The Association may monitor posted materials at random.
Material(s) found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at the Association's discretion and the fees associated with said posting shall be forfeited by the User.
10.3. Conduct Rules:
A. You may not respond to postings by other users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer's business are prohibited.
B. You may not send unsolicited commercial email to users.
C. Report inappropriate postings or conduct to: email@example.com
D. You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
E. If at any time during the term of this Agreement the Association comes to the understanding that you misled the Association of your business practices and/or services, and/or purchased services that do not represent your precise business, the Association reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your use privileges immediately.
F. The Association is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
10.4. Security Rules:
A. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
i.accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
ii.attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
iii.attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, or other acts such as "overloading" or "flooding";
iv. sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
B. Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. The Association will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
11. Intellectual Property Rights: The website and all right, title and interest in and to the website is the sole property of the Association or its licensors, and is protected by indian copyright and international treaties. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms, the Association reserves for itself and its licensors all other right, title and interest, without limitation on the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. This includes copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate web pages on the www.naukrimili.com website, certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of the Association, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of the Association. In addition, the "look" and "feel" of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by the Association's trademarks, service marks and/or copyrights. All other product and service marks contained on the website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
12. Limitation of the Association's Liability regarding Allocation of Responsibility: The Association assumes no responsibility for materials posted on the website by a user(s) and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of a user(s).
13. Disclaimer of Endorsements by the Association: Nothing on the website shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any user or third party, whether in regards to its website, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
14. Disclaimer of Guaranty of Results: The Association is not an employment agency nor a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the website in meeting the employment objectives of users (other than specific items agreed to in contracts or agreements with individual employer users). The Association does not guarantee that materials posted on its website by users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any user.
15. Disclaimer Errors and Accuracy of Materials Posted to the Website: The Association makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any materials posted by users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users. Materials may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on materials posted by users, or on any other form of communication with users, will be at your own risk. Further, the Association makes no representations or guarantees regarding the content of the Website, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors
16. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS: The website is provided on an "as-is" basis without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. The association, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for particular purpose. The association makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website. Without limitation to the foregoing the association does not warrant that the website will operate error-free or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website results directly or indirectly in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the association is not responsible for those costs associated with such replacements.
17. Payment of Services upon Termination: If at any time during the course of this Agreement you should terminate this Agreement, not to include your termination in the case of breach of this agreement by the Association, the Association shall reserve the right to receive all payments from you of the services used by you up to termination and for fifty percent (50%) of the remaining unused portion, if any exist, of this Agreement.
19. Links to Other Sites: The Association contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Association of the contents on such third party websites. The Association is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
20. Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to the Website: The Association may revise these Terms at any time by updating this page. Changes will be binding on you on the date they are posted on the website (or as otherwise stated in the any notice of such changes). Any use of the website will be considered acceptance by you of the then-current Terms. If at any time you find the Terms unacceptable, you may no longer use the website. Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by the Association unless the Association agrees to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms. The Association may make changes to the website at any time.
21. Indemnity of the Association: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Association (and its officers, directors, Members, employees and agents) from and against any claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the website, any Material posted by you, or your breach of these Terms. The Association shall use reasonable efforts to provide you prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
23. Notices and Question: Questions concerning the use of the website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.orgNotices for the Association shall be sent to the address listed on the website, and, for you, to the address submitted by you or such other address as the Association reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.